Tuesday 1 March 2016

Creating my own Industry logo

As I am creating my own digipak and advertisement I thought it would be a good idea to create my own Industry to produce the music video etc. therefore leading to the research below.


I found that most music industry logos are very simple and are usually the name of the person or people who created the company therefore I have decided to use my last name and call my industry "Elgey Entertainment". 
Looking at the colour scheme of all the companies I found they were simple mainly black, red and blues have been used therefore I will follow the same colour schemes to make my logo look professional. 

Below show my drafts from a logo: 

Draft 1: Grey and white colour scheme, created using Adobe Illustrator, continued font throughout. I found that the first logo I created worked very well especially to say that it was the first time I had ever used Adobe Illustrator. I like the simplicity of it and think that it looks very professional. 

Draft 2: Black colour scheme, bold and clear font, created using Adobe Illustrator. I dont like this draft as much as the first logo which I created because I think it doesn't look as professional and it needs something more. 



Draft 3: Simple, black colour scheme, clear bold font, created using Adobe Illustrator. I think that this draft turned out a lot better than draft 2 it have that extra feature which makes it look more professional and interesting to the eye. 


Process for draft 3:




No comments:

Post a Comment